PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
Teach the courses you want to
A PADI Instructor with the Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) rating can teach 5 or more specialties. This mean that not only can you choose to teach the courses in which you have a specific interest, but you can distinguish yourself from other instructors by not only having a wider range of skill sets but also demonstrating your commitment to continuing education and the PADI system.
As a PADI MSDT you have the opportunity to teach courses that you specialise in and to teach in specialist areas or skill development that your students have an interest in. The best way to be able to adequately deliver these courses is to become confident in teaching the chosen specialties. Our PADI Specialty Instructor training program teaches you about the specific PADI standards that relate to a chosen specialty as well as practical training on how to effectively deliver the course content.
If you are a relatively new PADI Instructor you can opt for our MSDT prep course or separate PADI Specialty Instructor Courses. Just contact our Course Director Holly Macleod.
A PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) can:
- Teach their specifically chosen PADI Specialties.
- Allow you to teach your students to benefit from continuing education. For example, taking an Open Water Diver student and certifying him as a Master Scuba Diver.
- Increase your earning potential as well as your career prospects.
- Help to further your PADI education. For example, Meet one of the requirements to qualify as a PADI Master Instructor
Get Valuable Inside Knowledge
Increase your confidence and course content delivery buy working alongside our PADI Course Director and our seasoned PADI Instructors allowing you to provide a complete education to your students.
All courses are taught will the latest up to date training aids including manuals and accompanying visual and multimedia workshops allowing you to fully deliver the course content to you students providing a fully informative and enjoyable diving experience.
This can be seen in a multitude of specialties. For example in the Deep Diver Course you can teach the underwater skill requirements and the classroom exercises, but you can also teach more about dive planning and dive site selection. Another classic example can be seen in the Enriched Air Course whereby instructors can invent real life simplified explanation to describe the relevant theory contained within the course.
Why train with the Gili IDC?
There are many reasons that completing your Specialty training here with the Gili IDC Specialty training program will ultimately benefit any PADI Scuba Diving Instructor.
Those benefits include:
- Once certified you can immediately start teaching the chosen specialties.
- By taking the course with our Course Director you will only need to document 10 dives in the relevant area as opposed to the usual 20.
- You will only need to submit the least expensive application to PADI.
- You will gain hands on experience of teaching specialties.
Most popular courses
We can conduct almost all PADI Specialty Courses and Instructors are free to choose whatever programs they prefer. We also recommend the following 5 as they are the most popular amongst student divers:
- Enriched Air Diver Specialty
- Deep Diver Specialty
- Drift Diver Specialty
- Digital Underwater Photography Diver Specialty
- Search and Recovery Specialty